Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Web site of Albrighton Consulting and Training Services Pty Ltd ("ACTS"). Access to, and use of, the information contained in this Web site is subject to the terms and conditions listed below. Please read this information carefully. Your use of this Web site signifies your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions.
ACTS reserves the right to make changes or updates to this Web site, the products or services described in this Web site, or these terms and conditions at any time without further notice. Your continued use of this Web site following such changes signifies your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
- Use of Web Site
- Accounts, Passwords and Security
- Warranties and Disclaimers
- Worldwide Availability
- Third-Party Materials on this Web site
- Copyright Complaints
- Links to Third-Party Web Sites
- Unsolicited User Submissions
- Trademark Information
- Legal Contacts
Copyright © 2012 ACTS Pty Ltd. PO Box 73 Seaford Rise, SA, 5169, Australia. All rights reserved.
You are hereby authorized by ACTS to view, download, copy and print documents and the graphics incorporated therein ("materials") from this Web site subject to the following restrictions:
1. the materials may be used solely by you for your own personal informational, educational or other non-commercial purposes;
2. all copies you make must include any copyright or other proprietary notices originally shown or included in the materials;
3. you may not modify any of the materials found at this Web site nor attempt to pass off any materials found at this Web site as your own;
4. you may not use, reproduce or publicly display or perform, or distribute any of the materials within this Web site for any commercial or public purpose,
unless ACTS has given you prior written consent to do so;
5. you also may not "mirror" or "frame" any portions of this Web site in any other environment without prior written consent from ACTS.
ACTS reserves the right to terminate the access of any user at its discretion, including users who do not observe these terms and conditions and who infringe or otherwise violate the rights of others.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including the URL and date on which the material was displayed;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
ACTS Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by contacting us.
Any links to third-party Web sites found within this Web site are provided solely as an added convenience to you. ACTS has neither reviewed the contents of these third-party Web sites nor does ACTS claim any responsibility for the content or suitability of these third-party Web sites.
Except where expressly provided otherwise by ACTS, all comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to ACTS through or in associations with this Web site shall be considered non-confidential and the property of ACTS. By submitting any comments, information, materials or other feedback to ACTS, you agree to a no-charge assignment to ACTS of any rights, title and interest to the comments, information, materials or other feedback. Subject to the ACTS Privacy Statement, ACTS shall be free to use such comments, information, materials or other feedback without restriction.
Neither ACTS nor any of its employees accept or consider unsolicited submissions of ideas of any kind from outside parties. Therefore, please do not send any unsolicited original materials, concepts or ideas to anyone at ACTS either through this Web site or via any other means of communication.
However, should you chose to ignore this request, please be advised that any unsolicited information or material sent to ACTS or any ACTS employee will be deemed NOT to be confidential. Your submission of any unsolicited information or material grants to ACTS an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute that information or material and any underlying intellectual property. In addition ACTS is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purposes. The ACTS Privacy Statement will govern the disclosure of your name or any other personal information related to any such submissions.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to us from this Web site any unlawful, obscene, pornographic, libellous, defamatory, threatening, or other material that would violate any law.
All brands and product names mentioned on the ACTS web site are trademarks of their respective companies.
If you have any questions concerning the usage or licensing of ACTS products or trademarks, questions regarding ACTS copyrighted materials or any other questions regarding these terms and conditions, contact the Albrighton Consulting Legal Department by contacting us.
ACTS is a private company devoted to the support and further development of it's services.